June 13, 2010

Wedded Weekend Fun!


Nice, relaxing weekends are always a plus for us, and this one was great. It began with David and I having an afternoon shopping date to check out the deals at the Pottery Barn Outlet. Although we left empty handed, we found these fun things...like the seagrass chair - great for a desk chair or dining chairs!
LOVE this ticking sofa for less than $1,000! So adorable!

We walked into the Restoration Hardware outlet across the way, and the "deals" aren't quite as good as PB's. Either way, I wish I had a place to tuck this beautiful lantern, and that it wasn't so pricey.

But, I did think these red ceramic lamps were so pretty and had a decent price on them too.

Saturday brought Meredith's shower, and it was nice to see her sis Lauren and her grandmother, Poppie T!

We ended up at Ormsby's after a dinner of fish taco's at Taqueria del Sol. Nick and Kim played pool....
...and David and Hunter were the coaches and observers.

Today brought a day on the lake - which was just what we wanted! As we were heading back in late this afternoon, we were caught in a funny little rainstorm. A cooler of beer, a few magazines and some chips and dip helped us wait it out under a bridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!