June 23, 2010

Father's Day weekend!

Happy Grand-Father's Day to my Gongaman!
Happy Father's Day to "The Dads!" We are lucky kids!

David and I are so blessed to have our dads as our role models, confidants, and as friends - they've steer us in the right direction while letting us be our own people. And even better, they're friends with each other! It sure does make things easy on us...one big extended family!
Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of attending one of David's cousin Kimberly's bridal showers. She's getting married in about a month, and we are excited to head to New Orleans with the Curth side of the family! Here is David's Aunt Jane, Aunt Noel, Mom Pam, Cousin Kimberly, Sister Amanda and me!

After the shower in Atlanta on Friday morning, David and I headed to Macon to camp out with Brince and Becca and work on his new house! Check out my other blog for more on that!
On Sunday, we were able to celebrate Father's Day with my two grandfathers and both of our dads! Here are the Coody kids with Dad! My mom prepared the most wonderful meal, as usual, and had the table set especially for Father's Day. She's always doing something to make any event special, and while it was Father's Day, we appreciate all Mom does for us too!
And here we all are with Datee!

**my weekend wardrobe provided by Hollie B. Hill couture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!