June 11, 2010

Christmas or Wedding Season? Wedding Season!

I love this picture of all of us girls last year at Hollie's rehearsal dinner - the colorful dresses, the big smiles, and the tans. Three of us in this picture got married last year, and this year is Meredith's turn! With her fun bridal shower coming up tomorrow, it got me thinking how much I love my friends and how much fun we've had at bachelorette weekends, showers, cocktail parties, rehearsal dinners, bridesmaids luncheons, and weddings; and just how much fun its been to be a bridesmaid! This got me thinking about my fabulous friend Sara Lloyd, and I found these pictures of the role her beautiful handbags have had in all of these fun wedding events.
This photo was taken at my wedding reception last year. Obviously, my bridesmaids posted up at this cocktail table - I think this is Kim's beautiful bag that Sara did for her wedding in April of 2008.
When Kim was engaged, she employed Sara to make all of our bridesmaids gifts and here they are all together - I thought the colors were beautiful for her fuchsia and turquoise wedding.
Sara has done really well with bridal parties - my friend Amy used her for her gifts last year, and I gave the hostesses of my bridesmaids' luncheon one as a thank you gift. This is a photo (courtesy of Zeke Smith Creative) of a few bags that Sara did for a wedding last year. Several of us brides have enlisted her to make a beautiful, special bag for our wedding days too. Sara's blog Out to Lunch is adorable, so keep up with her fabulous life in The City here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!