Here are some of my favorite photos from David's birthday party! On the party invitation, I asked that everyone wear something blue since it's David's favorite color! I think it made for some really fun pictures!
After a dinner of tacos, everyone enjoyed corn hole, beer pong, and musical flip-cup late into the night!
 |
| The birthday boy was genuinely surprised! |
 |
| I couldn't believe it that we all pulled it off! Brince was cool as a cucumber all day making sure David didn't catch on! |
 |
Here are all of the awesome Griffin cousins Robert, Amanda, Fain, James, Sally, Kathryn, David and me |
 |
| My Gongaman was happy to be in on the surprise for the bday boy! |
 |
| And so was my Dad! I love this pic of him laughing! |
 |
| David was so excited to see Jamie |
 |
| And goodness knows my Mom and I were so relieved to be at this point of the evening! |
 |
| I was beyond happy to have my buddies there - Jill, Meghan, and Renee |
 |
Here are my amazing girlfriends! Renee, Hollie, Meghan, Jill, Christen, me, Colby, Laura Lyn, and Amy |
 |
| Our friends Ashley G, Wesley R, and Haydon joined the partay too! |
 |
| Here's Abs making sure Hollie could "enter"! |
 |
| David with his main women! |
 |
| Happy Birthday babe! |
 |
| Awesome sisters-in-law, Mallory and Amy |
 |
| The boys celebrated with a birthday Harmon |
 |
| I love this picture of Eric - I wish I knew what David was saying! |
 |
| David's Aunt Caron, our friend Colby, David's Aunt Vicky, Hollie, and my mom in the kitchen! |
 |
| We were so happy to have Christen there from D.C., and her sweet boyfriend Tim. |
 |
| The Wesleys. |
 |
| Meghan and Clayton |
 |
| It's dark, but that's Victoria and Abbye playin' a little corn hole. |
 |
My favorite Griffin men! Robert, Grady, David, Benjy, Fain, and Steve |
 |
| So glad Bill and Susan were there to celebrate too! |
 |
| And our friend James Farmer too!!! |
 |
| Here's the birthday boy and friends playing cornhole |
 |
| The Coody clan! |
 |
| Laura Lyn and Brince! So cute!!!! |
 |
| One last birthday toast for the night! |
 |
| I love this....we have awesome friends! |
 |
| To David turning 30! |
 |
| Amy and Brooke - pretty girls! |
 |
| John and Clayton! |
 |
| And the finale to the evening was the world's longest game of musical flipcup...and look who the last two standing are! Abbye and David duked it out in the finals, and guess what? The birthday boy won! We all couldn't have been more proud!!! |
Such a fun night! Maggie you did a fantastic job with everything. can't wait for David's 2nd 30th birthday party ;-)
ReplyDeleteEverything was perfect and so much fun!!
ReplyDelete