Along with the talent this year on American Idol, I enjoy listening to the judges just as much. Randy has great feedback, Jennifer always boosts their confidence, and I laugh at everything that comes out of Steven's mouth. However, along with the entertaining singers and funny judges, I LOVE seeing what JLo is sporting that night. Really, does she ever miss a beat? She always looks fierce to me, and I know that she probably has a team of 20 that helps her look like this. Either way, in my book, she can do no wrong!
Here are a few of my favorite JLo looks from this season of AI.
 |
| I'm not sure what's more fierce....that leather strapped dress, or JLo's abs! |
 |
| I loved this look...I thought her minimal makeup was pretty with the dress. |
 |
| This was fun too! |
 |
| Love the color of this dress, and her hair is gorge. |
 |
| She really looks great with red lipstick. Cute shorts and top! |
 |
| And I love the color of this Michael Kors dress. JLo can really pull off the slicked-back ponytail. |
 |
| Love the pale nude tone of the this sheath dress |
 |
| And this was so cute too! She loves her sparkle! |
 |
| But this is my favorite look so far! I loved the red dress she wore last night for the top 5 performances, and her makeup was beautiful too. |
I wonder who is going home tonight?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!