August 1, 2011

Have yall ever seen this?

Over the past couple of years, I have had countless people ask if I was a child model for a Little Debbie campaign. I would absolutely love to take credit for this, and maybe collect a royalty check every now and again for my overall-wearing-self holding a Little Debbie sign. Recently, I had a friend email me this photo from a gas station in South Georgia, and I wanted to share it with y'all. I have to admit, this little gal and I could definitely be related. I had my mom bring me a few photos of Maggie The Kiddo to post and compare, and hopefully make you laugh a little on this beautiful Monday!
I can definitely see the resemblance between me and this Hispanic Little Debbie, but my beautiful mother doesn't resemble this lady.


Brince will probably kill me for posting this, but I think its absolutely hilarious. We were pretty cute kiddos, but for some reason we're posed and dressed like a 60 year old married couple.

My love of weddings goes waaaay back.


For one last comparison.

I had to share this too. This is David and I with our pre-school class at Mrs. Williams day care. That's a little 3 year old Maggie on the front row in the pink dress. And there's David in the blue polo on the top row. He is 2 years older than me, so he was headed to big school.

For those who care, that's R.G. Lamar, Emily Bennett, Jeffrey Sutton, Mori Goodroe, Eric Vickers, David, Christy Coley, and Lance Henry on the top row (L-R). Jessica Caldwell, Stetson Woods, Mary Neal Hanks, T.J. Gibson, Christina ___?, Christopher Brown, Caroline Coley, and DeWayne Hunter in the middle row. Little Maggie, Jeremy Rhodes, Keri Slade, Phillip Pritchett, Daphne Mixon, Cole Dunaway, Bridgit Newman, and Kyle Whitaker on the front.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! You do look like the Little Debbie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! You know, a week or so after I took that picture, they CHANGED THE DISPLAY! I couldn't believe it! I think that picture had been there as long as I've lived here -- over 5 years! And every time I passed by it, I thought of you. Too bad you're not collecting on that one... it could so be you!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!