We've been having so much fun!
The start to our summer has been wonderful!
Henry began a Mother's Morning Out a few weeks ago (he goes 3 days a few for a few hours), and we've found a little time to travel too. :)
He'll have July off and then he'll go 2 days a week in the Fall. He's having fun, and the teachers love him, but I miss him so bad when he's there!
Here's Henry in his "school" clothes a few mornings before leaving home:
Last week, we loaded up the car and set out for Hilton Head to visit Aunt Abbye. With Aunt Laura Lyn in tow too, our trip was easy peasy and we had a ball all week!
We went swimming....
And enjoyed time on the beach...
Those curls!
Played in the sand...
Squinted in the sun....
And got messy!
The next day, we played in the tide pools all day long!
And were so excited to play with Napp and his mommy Maggie!
We even found time to see my friend Stephanie and visit her new cheerleading gym!
It was a great week!
This weekend we're heading to a wedding on St. Simons, and from there to Mexico Beach for Griffin Beach Week! Don't worry, Henry and I have plenty of sunscreen! :))
ps. for those who have been wondering, Henry is wearing an Amber Teething Necklace. I love that he looks like a little brown hippie baby, but it actually has a purpose too.
He's been wearing it for over a month, but honestly, I wish I had gotten it for him at the first sign of teething. It has helped tremendously. Beforehand, we were relying on Motrin and Tylenol when he would be particularly fussy and having a hard time. Since he's been wearing the necklace, we haven't had to use Tylenol or Motrin one time since then. I have no idea if this is a placebo affect (do those work on infants?!?) or some hoodoo voodoo. Either way, its staying on and I give it a soaring recommendation. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!