May 22, 2014

Happy Birthday To Our Henry!


We have had so much to celebrate lately! 
On April 25th, David and I celebrated 5 years of marriage...our trip to the Outer Banks was so wonderful! 
On May 1st, David turned 32 and we enjoyed celebrating while on our anniversary trip. 
On May 11th, I celebrated my first Mother's Day, and honored my own magnificent mama! 
Also on May 11th, we celebrated Henry's 1st birthday a bit early in Hawkinsville surrounded by family and friends.
On May 20th, we'll celebrate his actual birthday here in Gainesville. 

During this time, we also celebrated our friend Hampton's 1st Birthday! He had the cutest party and loved his smash cake! Look at that little grin! 
And check out his adorable food table....his mommy, Hollie, did such a good job! 


My mama is the best one! Best MIL, grandmother, and mama I could ask for! 
Here she is with her group of 7 on Mother's Day!


And here are some shots of our Henry's first birthday party at my parents' home. I will have lots more deets over on B&B soon! 

His incredible cakes! 



Little favor buckets for our Henry's family and friends



A few personal touches


He had been digging in the dirt...in his birthday outfit of all things! ha! He's all boy! 


Henry loved Aunt Abbye's ice cream! 



And was more interested in digging into his smash cake than eating it! :) 




But I will tell you, it was DELICIOUS! 




A few more cute shots of the day:


After our latest trip to the beach and all that celebrating, we are back at home and happy about it! :))
Over the weekend, we visited Jaemor Farms - they had a petting zoo, train ride, hay ride, and horse rides for the kiddos! 


My two boys are the best things ever!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!