It's hard to believe that our Henry is two weeks old today!
These past 14 days have been a blissful blur of visitors, delicious dinners, pediatrician appointments, a few errands for Mommy, late night feedings, and lots of time cuddling. Henry is so blessed to have so many people who love him already! And Mommy and Daddy appreciate all of the generous help we've received!
Henry has so many cute things that he does! He's very squirmy and active, so swaddling is out of the question. We're going through a few outfits a day, and plenty of diapers too. :)
I love this of him at one week old with his little hand tucked under his chin.
I was able to wash his hair before we were allowed to give him a full bath - and it's so cute and fluffy!
He loves to sleep with his arms thrown back, and most times he has one hand near his face.
We finally got to bathe him, and he absolutely loves bath time! He's so content when I am washing him and loves to be dried off with his fluffy hooded towels.
He's fun to photograph, but I am partial!
If you follow me on Instagram, I apologize for the Henry overload! ;)
Loved him in his preppy little Polo!
Today, Henry is two weeks old, and I can see so many changes in him already. He's such a good baby. He only fusses when he's hungry and loves to sleep in Mommy's arms. He's very alert when not napping, and growing so much! I love his hair in the little faux-hawk...he's got so much hair, it's easy to style!
Happy Birthday! We love you!





I love him and his parents!! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete