June 18, 2013

Henry's First Trip to Hawkinsville

Henry's first trip to Hawkinsville was so fun! We were so busy and he got to meet so many people who already love him! David and I headed down for a party for Brince and Laura Lyn and since there was a party two weekends in a row, David left Henry and I to play during the week. 

We began the big weekend with the party for the love birds - Henry stayed with his Pammy and Pop and all 3 had a ball!


Here's a recap of our big week:

We played hooky from church


We had Henry's new born pictures taken


Henry took naps and I took pictures of my little angel


We saw beautiful sunsets



Henry got to meet all of mama's friends - The "Friend Girls" - when they brought lunch






Henry got to meet Ruthie - Ruthie has been with the fam since Brince and I were babies!


He went to his first land council meeting at the cabin


And even got to pose with the whole group! 


He got to meet his first friend - Hampton Flynn Hill! Hampton is my BFF Hollie's first too...we were in the hospital at the same time and the boys are only 2 days apart! 



They were so stinkin' cute together!


We had a delicious lunch at Pammy's



And met our friend Robyn's children while we were there, Slade and Collins. This is Master Slade - isn't he precious!?



Henry met cousin Chandler


and I took more pictures of my sleeping cherub


Mama hosted a sweet sip n see at her house


We had Baboo's pound cake, Mama Doris' butter pecan homemade ice cream, and coffee



And we were so pumped when David got back on Friday afternoon! 


Mommy took more pictures


We headed to the Griffin Lake House for Brince and Laura Lyn's picnic party


Everything was gorgeous! 


**side note: don't you love Sissy's ombre hair?!?! Tres chic! 








We celebrated Father's Day with a delicious Sunday lunch


and got to meet Baby Napp




Was an awesome week at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!