I am in my 18th week already!
It's really flying by, especially now that my energy has come back.
Our little baby Griffin is about the size of an apple. I haven't felt any movement yet, but that's normal - it's still a little early. By Christmas, I'll be 20 weeks and should be able to feel little flutters!
We've got friends that are all due in May too...my bff Hollie is due 10 days after me, and our cousin Kathryn is due 2 days before me, as well as several friends back home who are expecting bambinos too.
We'll be finding out the sex of the baby on Christmas morning. I've got my ultrasound in a week, but the results are going into a {sealed} envelope and straight into the mail to my bff Amy. She's got a fun surprise up her sleeve, and I am tickled to see what she comes up with for the big reveal. We've been friends forever, and she knows all of my secrets...and this will be no exception She'll make it super fun to find out what our little Christmas present is!
With that approaching, planning a nursery has moved more to the front of our minds. As well as possible names. During the first trimester, we really didn't think about it seriously. Of course we've had the conversations, but now it's going to be more real! We've got great name contenders (all family names of course) and I've got some pretty cute nursery mood boards coming up on the other blog too.
I am feeling great...it's hard to believe we are almost halfway through the pregnancy. I can tell I get a little winded sometimes, and am visiting the ladies' room a little more often too. I think I've gained about 5 pounds, and am still sleeping well. Everyone has been so sweet about Baby Griffin's impending arrival, and with these graduations and a wedding coming up...there's lots to be grateful for! David and I are so excited for our little one to arrive in May, and we are enjoying every step of this miracle process.
Happy Tuesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!