Last weekend, David and I attended the wedding of our hometown friend, Becca. My bff Amy was a bridesmaid (and the most beautiful one I might add!), so when we arrived at the reception we were so excited to catch up. The wedding was at the Perry First Methodist Church, all festively decorated for Christmas - and I loved all of the beautiful Christmas music playing before the ceremony.
The reception was at the Bridle Barn near Fort Valley, and it was gorgeous too!
I had the best looking date there! And the sweetest one too!
We'd spent the day with James and had a ball! So sad this is blurry!
To round out a jam-packed fun week, Sunday was spent at our cousin Robert's house in Winder for the annual Griffin Family Christmas. We do an annual dirty Santa swap, have lunch, and visit. Robert's house is so great (house tour to come on B&B), and looked beautiful all decorated for the holidays - Robert, his brother, and parents had all worked so hard to make it a special afternoon, and that it was!
Here are a few of the Griffin women in the study...Pammy, me, Caron, and Amanda.
After a delish lunch of BBQ, the little boys, Ben and Aiden, helped us hand out the presents and orchestrate the dirty Santa swap.
The grand kids, affectionately called the "grands", had our picture time on the front step.
L-R: Kathryn and Justin (expecting baby #1 two days before Baby Griffin arrives! So excited to have another generation of grands to grow up together!), Aiden, Sally and James, Fain, Robert, Amanda, David and me, and an evidently very sleepy little Ben. :) I suppose Doc, up front, counts as a "grand" too!
And the parents...Vicky and Grady, Caron and Steve, and Pammy and Pop!
The little boys got penguins from Aunt Caron - they climb and play on Robert and Da-Dah like jungle gyms! So cute!
David and I are heading for a little work getaway in Charlotte today before attending my baby sis's college graduation in Statesboro on Friday morning! So proud of her!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!