This year, I am helping with Marketplace here in Gainesville. The Marketplace event is held at the Civic Center, with many local vendors setting up booths just in time for your Christmas shopping!
Here is more information on the event.
I am on the Artsy Garden committee too. Artsy Garden is a collection of fabulous donated items all up for silent auction. The money raised goes to the volunteer services at Northeast Georgia Medical Center.
In addition to all of this fun-ness, I will be hosting Heery's Too!'s booth over the weekend - we'll have gorgeous Christmas items for sale, incredible gift items, and much more! Be sure and come by!
And last but not least, my friend, the fabulous James Farmer, will be giving a short talk and hosting a book signing at Marketplace on November 10th at 1pm. Be sure and stop by to meet him!
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!