Is it really October already?
Jeez, this year is flying by!
I really feel like we just moved in to our new house, but we've been here for over 3 months now! What a fun summer we had!
I wanted to share a few books I've read lately...I'm always listening out for something new to delve in to.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...like the rest of the female population of the world, I read all the "Fifty Shades" books back at the beginning of summer. And just like that *poof*, Christian Grey was gone. It sure was fun while it lasted though! ;)
Southern Charm by Tinsley Mortimer
**Anyone remember Tinsley from the short-lived reality show she did? She's an NYC socialite and really knows the ins and outs of how the upper class both works and plays.**
I read this fluffy chick book in about 3 days...it's so cute, and a total escape.
The main character, Minty, is so fun!
The Innocents by Francesca Segal
This one is more of a drama, and not so fluffy. I loved it though! Most of us can relate to the beautifully complicated relationships of large families....it was super.
This was a People Magazine recommendation that duly impressed me.
Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me by her victims
Now, back to more mindless fluff. Chelsea Handler is a hoot and I enjoyed all of her other filthy, mischievous books. This one is pretty funny too.
What have you read lately that you'd recommend?

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!