April 4, 2012

A Toast to the Bride-To-Be!

We've been planning Lauren's bachelorette party for so long! And we were all so happy when the big weekend finally got here! The weekend was hosted by her bridesmaids, and we all worked so hard to make it memorable and special for the bride! We wanted everything we did to be fun and perfect....I think we pulled it off! Here is a breakdown of the weekend -
A Celebration for Lauren's last days as a Single Girl!!!
We began our Friday with a FlyBarre class - it was so hard! A mix of strength training with Pilates using the ballet barre. 
After our barre class, lunch, and grocery shopping,  we split between the apt and Hollie's. Jill, Kim, and I cooked tea cakes and crescent rolls for Sunday's brunch. 
I was so excited about helping host La's special weekend. Most everyone split between my grandmother's apt and Hollie's. Lauren spent Saturday night with me, so I wanted to make sure everything looked extra special for her time here!
Here are a few of the girly decorations I had around:


Jill's AMAZING survival kits for everyone were so cute!!!!!! 





First on the agenda for Friday night, a meet and greet and vino back at Casa Hill.

Next, a wine tasting and delicious nibbles at Pour in Brookhaven. We love our wine! :) 

Afterward, a sweet finale to the night at Ryanne's, hosted by Renee and Ryanne. R&R did such a pretty job with it all!


There were cupcakes, chocolate and strawberries, sangria, and lots of pretty pink bags for Lauren to open! 
On to the Saturday events...
We had a fantastic lunch at Georgia's house hosted by Meghan and Georgia. There were sandwiches, fruit pizzas on cookies, and a great salad with a mimosa bar!


After lunch, we all headed to E nails in Buckhead for a little pampering!




And after mani/pedi's we surprised Lauren with a blow out at DryBar! SO Fun!



After all having our hair done, we were ready to slip on our black dresses (white for the bride!) and head to AJA for a delicious dinner!


I had a limo come grab us from dinner and take us out on the town!!! We hit The W's Whiskey Blue, The St. Regis bar, and ended at The Ivy!

On Sunday, before the festivities were over, everyone gathered at Hollie's house once more for brunch.
Her back deck's table was set beautifully!



It was a perfect ending to a fabulous weekend filled with love and laughter! We all are so excited for the wedding, Lauren! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!