April 12, 2012

A little belated...

So, I am a tish late to the completion of my March Photo A Day Challenge. But, here's the rest of it!
March 19 - Funny: Sandy in the bookshelves
March 20 - Before: Green sofa

March 20 - After: All spiffed up!
March  21 - Delicious: These Easter peanut M&M's did not last long at the Griffin House

March 22 - Books: my friend James' two new books arrived a few weeks ago...

...And he included a darling note about and recipe from  my grandmother, Baboo
March 23 - Moon: David and I took an evening boat ride last week....it was so peaceful with the moonlight!

March 24 - Animal: Cutest thing ever, right? 

March 25 - Breakfast: My darling hubs makes the best scrambled eggs for me!

March 26 - Key: I'd love to know the secrets it holds!
 March 27 - Your Name: Maggie

Gender:
Girl
Origin:
Meaning:
Pearl
Origin:
Meaning:
Pet form of Margaret
Pronunciation:
(MA gee)   [Guide]
Form of:
Margaret is a female first name, derived from the Greek word margarites (μαργαρίτης) meaning "pearl."


March 28 - Flowers

March 29  - Close up

March 30 - Toy

March 31 - Where You Relax

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!