October 24, 2011

Homecoming, Now...

On Friday afternoon, David and I scooted to Perry to meet the fam to watch the Homecoming game at Westfield, and of course to see Asa play. It was also Alumni Night, so we were able to see a bunch of the friends that Brince and I went to highschool with. Abbye even sang the National Anthem with her HS trio group - they won State 3 years during HS. Ten years ago, in the Fall of 2001, it was my senior year of highschool. It got me reminiscing on homecomings past, so stay tuned for a few of those funny photos...
The football team getting warmed up!

Beautiful sis!

The spirit line...





That's Asa running for the touchdown! We were all going crazy!

Woohoo! Proud sister!

That's our #4 coming off the field!



We're so happy we were there to see the game! And to celebrate the big win!


This is from earlier in the season, but this is Asa and his adorable girlfriend Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!