July 18, 2011

Griffin Beach Week

On Monday afternoon, David and I drove to Mexico Beach to spend the next couple of days with his dad's side of the family. We love being there with them, and always have fun spending time with the kids and playing games with the cousins. Our time was spent scalloping, beachin', eating delicious food, and hanging with family. On Thursday, we left MB at lunch time to head to Hawkinsville to get ready for the weekend festivities. Here's a few highlights from Mexico Beach!
On Tuesday in MB, David and I along with the kiddos and cousins went scalloping in St. Joe Bay. Once we found our spot, we had lots of luck!

Even Ben and Rodney found a few scallops!



Adorable little Lizzy found a starfish! She was so proud!

And the little boys found sand dollars!

Are they not the 3 cutest kids you've ever seen?

Me and my cutie pie! He and I both had great luck!

Mish was kind enough to be our captain again!

And Amanda and Christie were so gracious to shuck all those scallops we found!


I couldn't resist snapping a pic of this little angel!


This is the Fuller-Mundy-Tharpe crew!



On our last day, David and I spent the whole day on the beach. We even weathered a few rain showers under the tent. The kiddos ran around playing tag...we just watched! ha!



Our awesome digs for a few days!



And when Lizzy needed to re-fuel, a Capri Sun it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!