Last night, a big group of us met at 300 Bowling Alley in Atlanta to celebrate Hollie's 27th birthday that her hubs Wesley was kind enough to organize for us all! We had 4 teams; not sure who won, but we sure did have a good time!
Don't we all look like Master Bowlers? Hunter may have his own ball, but he and the boys had nothing on us! :)
Lauren and Ryals are so good at icing people...but I love the game!
Can you tell that we were excited to watch Hollie give it her best shot?
Team Griffin...
...along with Laura Lynn and Renee!
So sweet of Wesley to get Hollie a cake!
And to organize the evening; we even had our own buffet!
The evening's souvenir
Here's to 27!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!
Hi, I'm Maggie! I'm a wife, new mommy, and interior designer. My husband David, son Henry and I live in Gainesville, Georgia with our dog Baxter and our cat Sandy. Here I share our travels, favorite recipes, and my musings on things I love. So happy you stopped by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!