On Friday night, Brince, Becca and little Jim Roper, the Shorki, came to visit David and I. We were so happy to see them! Becca and I went for a walk and pedis on Saturday while the boys tried to keep the Dawgs on track. Instead of drowning in tears over UGA's defeat, we hit the lake until my parents and Asa got here. They were able to come up on Saturday afternoon, and we had a booze cruise and late dinner last night. After a slow moving Sunday morning with lots of coffee and a delicious breakfast, us gals hit the trails for another walk at the country club. Post-walk, we had the nicest lunch on the boat again before heading to Lula for the North Georgia Canopy Tour. David brought me a magazine article a few weeks ago that featured the fun activity, and so I thought it would be fun to sign the family up while they were in town for a visit. We were tickled that Amanda wanted to join us too! My mom said she'd watch Ben while we soared through the trees. They hit up Jaemor Farms to visit the animals. She loved keeping him, and we had a ball on the zip line! Its only about 8 minutes from our house - so any of you that want to do it too, come visit us! 





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!