September 16, 2010

Just sketchy...


I may be a bit partial, but Milledge Avenue in Athens is one of the prettiest streets ever, and its because of the historic mansions lining the streets that comprise the Greek life at UGA. Heery's Too didn't have many options associated with sorority life at the University of Georgia. I have a beautiful drawing of the ADPi house that my mother-in-law gave me, and thought that it would make a lovely gift for others as well. I did simple sketches of a few of the sorority houses, framed them, and have them on sale at Heery's Too. Just wanted you all to see what I did on
Tuesday...
 
Alpha Delta Pi
 
Phi Mu
Chi Omega
Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Delta
Delta Delta Delta
Kappa Kappa Gamma



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!