 |
On Friday, I spent the day at Scott's Antique Market with my mom, my mother-in-law Pam, my sis-in-law Amanda, and aunt-in-law Vicky! We had the best time - we're working on a project in Hawkinsville. I was tickled to be able to go with Amanda to take Ben to school and to pick him up...what a treat for me!
Later on Friday night, David and I were so excited to have The Arnolds and Clayton come to visit! After dinner, we scooted across the lake and picked up The Smithsons, Ansley and Ben, and Sydney and Gray. We stayed on the boat talking and dancing way too late! And as always, Baxter was right there with us! |
 |
| He loves the boat! |
 |
| And everyone loves him! |
 |
| We were able to get out on the water again late Saturday afternoon after the sun came out. It ended up being the most lovely afternoon - the boys floated in the water and the gals stayed ashore to chat and read magazines. David and I were glad that Robert, William and Kelsey came to play too! |
 |
| My sweet mom sent us a bunch of grape tomatoes which were delicious! And the Arnolds brought us peppers from their garden and peaches from Lane's! We enjoyed the tomatoes and peppers in my homemade guacamole over the weekend. And the peaches were a delicious snack on the boat! |
 |
| This is the bag that Hollie blogged about previously - its been the absolute best beach bag I've ever had. It goes with us anytime we're on the water, or headed to the beach. |
 |
| We spent Sunday afternoon with Ben and Amanda - he's the cutest thing! |
 |
| He loves to pose and say cheese! |
 |
| "Maggie, why do you take so many pictures of me?" |
 |
| Because you're the cutest kid ever! |
 |
| Ben had a turn as the photographer and captured DayDuh... |
 |
| Aunt Maggie... |
 |
| And Mommy! Don't they look just alike! |
 |
| This gorgeous view sent us home to gear up for the week ahead...and getting ready for our cruise! |
Our fabulous friends helped clean up before they all headed home - so sweet! But after a house full of company this weekend, it needed a little more of a pick-me-up. David looked at me and said "Babe, will it bother you if I vacuum?"
How lucky am I?
As if I would ever say, "Well, darling, you're just vacuuming too much."
When you have a Dyson, vacuuming is way more fun. When you have a hubs like mine, life is perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!