We've really been loving this amazing fall weather lately, Henry included. He loves to be in his walker parked at the door to the back deck. He's scooting a bit in the walker, and thinks he's really something when he moves it all the way around.
On one particularly beautiful fall day, this mommy couldn't help but snap some pics of her happy baby boy.
When we're out and about, I often have Henry in the baby Bjorn carrier. Henry is so engaging, and curious too. People stop us to smile and talk to him, and he just loves it, grinning right back. Don't get me wrong, we have our share of meltdowns (both mommy and baby), but most of the time David and I are left wondering "Has there ever been a sweeter baby?"





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!