Now that the weather has cooled a bit, and it's not raining for the millionth day in a row, we've been able to enjoy the boat in the evenings with Henry. He absolutely loves it! He wants to stand up and see everything! And Baxter can't get enough of the boat either - he's coming around to the little man that likes the boat too.
On Saturday, Henry and I were so excited to have David to ourselves for three days in a row. :)
We decided to take Henry to the mountains for the first time, and tour the Cashier's Showhouse that "uncle" James was a part of.
Henry's like "What, Mommy? We get to hang with Daddy all day today?!?! AND go to Cashiers?"
The Cashiers show house consisted of a main house, a bunk house, a guest house, a barn, and stables on 40 acres in the North Carolina mountains. It's an amazing piece of property and I wish we could have stayed longer!
James' room was spectacular! Truly, a gorgeous space fit for a family who loves to spend time together!
**I was so sad...I had no idea they allowed one to take photos of the house, so please excuse my iPhone pics - I left my nice camera behind.** :(

Henry was very popular at the showhouse and put on a smile for everyone! He was worn out on the ride home, but perked up again just in time to watch kickoff of the UGA game with Daddy!
We're working on "Go Dawgs!"
On Sunday, we loaded up again and headed to Gibbs Gardens. Remember our last visit there? I was maja preggie!
The entrance was lovely with baskets full of gorgeous plants!
It really is one of my favorite places I have ever been. We have an annual pass so we can take the little guy often.
David and I shared time carrying him in the Bjorn...Henry loved seeing out and greeting everyone we met!
I was letting him touch the pool water, but I think he was thinking "Hey, this isn't the bath tub Mommy!"
Henry was fascinated with the moving water in the stream!
We saw a little baby snake - but scurried off before it's mama came looking for it!
The Japanese gardens are my fave!
How funny are these looks?!?
He was tuckered out again on the ride home, but rested up for our dinner that night with Callie and Brian!
Monday was such a great day too. The three of us stayed in our pj's for a long time before packing up to go out on the boat. There weren't very many people out on Monday, perhaps because of the rain clouds, so it was super pleasant for us!
Baxter loves it!
He and Henry took several naps while we were floating around.
Look at this happy boy! Isn't he so patriotic?
A few more of Henry's sweet looks:
Henry was such a good sport in his life jacket!
Hope y'all had a nice long weekend too!













What great pictures Mags!! Henry is absolutely precious!!
ReplyDelete