August 16, 2013

A family wedding

At the beginning of August, we had both a birthday and a family wedding to celebrate! My sister Abbye turned 23 and I was so happy to spend the day with her in Atlanta! My parents were up as well, and they all got to spend some QT with Henry. 
After lunch, we sang "Happy Birthday!" over red velvet cupcakes! Our fave!

Happy birthday to the best sister ever!





Later that evening, Abbye kept Henry while we all attended Fain and Laney's rehearsal dinner. I had the pleasure of planning the event with Vicky - it was so fun and an honor, too! Endive, the chosen venue, was the perfect place to celebrate the happy couple on the eve of their wedding! 
Here's my mom and Vicky outside of the candle-lit entrance!


The black and white themed event was magical! The crisp color combination was enchanting with all of the candle light.
**I'll have more details about the party on my other blog too!**
But, here are a few snaps around the party!

















On Saturday, the wedding was held at The Foundry at Puritan Mill. Here's Pammy and Pop with their two grandsons!


Henry did great during the ceremony - he got a little hungry toward the end so I slipped out quietly.

Here's the gorgeous bride, Laney!


My handsome hubs was also a groomsman.


My two dates for the night!


On Sunday morning, we helped host a brunch at the Georgian Terrace. Our cousin Kathryn's baby Morgan is about 10 days older than Henry. Here's Laney holding her! 


And Fain making her smile!


It was such a fun weekend and we wish Fain and Laney all the very best as Mr. and Mrs.!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!