Don't worry, there's no early April Fool's - I'm not having triplets. BUT, my best friends did give me and our two other expectant mommies a triple baby shower this past weekend! It was a wonderful morning spent with our girlfriends and moms, all in preparation for these three babies that will be here soon!

The girls went above and beyond to make it a special morning for me and Baby Boy Griffin, Hollie and Baby Boy Hill, and for Meghan and Baby Girl Wages. They're the best friends you could ever ask for! I was bad and didn't take any pictures, but
Jill has a great post on the shower here,
and Hollie has a great one too.
I am 30 Weeks, 3 days today! In the 3rd trimester, and only 67 days to go!
The little guy is about the size of an eggplant and is just at 3 lbs. Fortunately, he's very active, but only during the day time..he hasn't been keeping mommy awake at night - yet! :)
Happy Thursday!
Off to Scott's today!






No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!