David and I had a great Christmas! It was crazy packed, but we enjoyed all our time with family!
This is what our car looked like on the way to Hawkinsville....we had all of our prezzies, our dog, and almost 2 weeks worth of luggage! We'll have to have another strategy for fitting baby in the car next year. :)
Our first gathering was the Coody Christmas with my Dad's side. My mom had the cabin beautifully decorated for the holidays as we would be celebrating Christmas there too.
I loved getting to see our "nephew" Cooper
An exciting highlight of the day was a ride in the new elevator lift - here are those cute Childers kids getting a lift to the ground! :)
And here's the fam looking on from up top!
All the stockings were hung by the chimney with care
The tree was gorgeous!
And the tables were so pretty too!
These kiddos were anxious to open prezzies!
But not before it was time to eat!
On Sunday after church, David and I had a {very silly} photo shoot around the living room tree and piano - with my mom and Abbye directing us. We couldn't stop laughing and I had to share!
On Christmas Eve eve, the McLeods graciously invited us for a lovely family dinner at their beautiful home. Here's Abbye and Dad before we left!
And here's their incredible tree! I was in awe!
And our gorgeous table for the evening's meal....just so pretty!
We spent Christmas Eve at Amanda's....here's her pretty tree! We received lots of fun treats from Pammy and Pop, and Amanda and Ben!
And Christmas Day was spent back south at the Coody Cabin. Santa was so good to us! Santa BFF Amy brought us our big surprise - what will baby Griffin be? Boy or Girl?
I was instructed to open the green box first, and then the red box.
We were so excited to finally know! Both families were there to watch us open the present
All of our lives, Amy, Christen and I wrote poems to mark big events....they were fun ways of marking special times in our life - spring breaks, graduations, trips...and Amy wrote the most special poem to reveal that our little bambino is going to be a precious baby BOY!
My MIL brought us the sweetest blanket knitted by David's grandmother
And Amy gave us the most darling onesie and blue Bible. We are so excited!!!!
Ben is going to be a fantastic cousin!
And here's our lil 10 oz. baby boy at 20 weeks!
Later in the week, we celebrated Christmas at my grandfather's house with my Mom's sister and her kiddos
And finally, we made it to the beach for a few glorious days of R&R
We ate fresh seafood
And watched a ton of movies.
We saw This is 40, Jack Reacher, and Django Unchained at the theater. We watched Trouble with the Curve, The Candidate, and 21 Jump Street at the condo. They were all super entertaining!
In addition to our movie watching, we did a little shopping too. I really wanted this chair and ottoman, but we had no room in our sleigh!
Mom and I completed another family beach picture photo wall at the condo too.
And we headed to the festive Old Florida Fish House for our New Year's Eve celebration. This lil mama drove these crazy kids for the night!
We listened to the band for a while after dinner....they were so fun!
Hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
We wish you all the best in 2013! It's going to be a big year for us!
We are now 21 weeks along, and are still doing great! I have begun to feel Baby Boy move a little...it feels like little flutters under my skin. I think he's going to be active - he was doing somersaults on the ultrasound DVD and I can certainly feel those now!





































No comments:
Post a Comment
I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!