August 1, 2012

Little lake boys, a company gathering, and a birthday

Last Saturday was so fun... our friend April drove over from Athens with her two precious lil' guys, George (almost 5) and Oliver (just turned 3) to spend the day on the lake. They're so sweet and I love when I get to spend time with them!
Later in the day, Amanda, Ben (6 1/2), and our friend Jennifer came too - so glad they were here! We had a boat full of family, friends and sweet little boys!
Captain George!

Ollie!

Take #1

Take #2 - all smiling!

Love this kiddo! He played so hard in the water! He's become such a great swimmer and has a fantastic cannon ball! 

George and Ollie had lots of rocks to toss in the water

Ben's a great boat driver too! With Da-Duh's assistance of course

On Sunday, we had all of David's co-workers from Metro Appraisals over for a lake afternoon. I invited  their spouses and kids too, and we had a fantastic turn out! It was so fun to visit with them...everyone brought delicious food and the kids had a ball jumping off the boat house and playing in the water.




 I was so excited to spend the day in Atlanta on Monday with Mom and Abbye for an early 22nd birthday celebration for Abs. We went to the Mart, Lewis and Sheron, Peridot, Home Goods, and finally ended with a phenomenal dinner at Baccanalia.


Happy Birthday Abs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!