November 9, 2011

Bowling and Senior Night

 Last Thursday, David and I started our weekend a little early with bowling at 300 in Atlanta with a few of our buddies. Meghan and Brian, Hollie and Wesley, and Renee all met us there...guys vs. girls - us girls took waaaay longer than the boys; we had a lot to talk about! :)

On Friday, David headed to spend the night with Robert before the UGA/NMS game on Saturday. While they were having guy time, I accompanied my aunt Jill to Rome to see her oldest, Ivy's, Senior Night. Ivy's out for the season with a leg injury, so he was in khakis; but, my cousin Chandler, Ivy's younger brother, played a great game! He's #25 in the pics!

Guys take this very seriously. And boy, are they fast at taking their turns!

Us girls had fun chatting


The tunnel for the seniors


My cousin Hugh{14}, Aunt Jill, and Gracie {12}

We're so proud of you, Ivy!


The senior banner - football players and cheerleaders - was awesome!

Ivy and Chandler on the sidelines

Go Tigers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! I think I need permanent red eye correction. haha ALso woa darlingtons run thru...we had PAPER!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!