February 3, 2011

Bright lights, big city

Tomorrow afternoon, David and I are picking up our favorite munchkin - Ben - from school for a weekend with his Aunt Maggie and Uncle Day-da in the A-T-L! Part of Ben's Christmas gift from us included a weekend in the Big City. We have so many fun things planned! IMAX, Fernbank, Zoo Atlanta, The Varsity, and more! Tomorrow night is movie night...we are deciding on either Narnia or Tangled. We may let the midget decide.  We are so super pumped...so watch for pics from the weekend in the next few days!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I know y'all will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. Tangled is really cute! Reese LOVED it! The older ones thought it was cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come? Sounds like yall are going to have a ball.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!