December 9, 2010

Christmas shopping

Taking a cue from my Hollie, I came up with a few gift ideas if you're struggling with something for that laaaaast name on your list. I love having a little something to bring to a hostess during the holidays too...hope you like these fun finds as much as me!
Silver beaded monogrammed frames from Pottery Barn. Everyone loves to have their family photos displayed beautifully.

A beautiful picnic basket from Picnic Fun. David and I received one of these for a wedding gift, and we use it all the time! Hello tailgates!  

A set of lush monogrammed towels from Land's End. I have several sets of these from over the years, and they still look new after all my washings.

One of several feminine or masculine scents from Belle Fleur. My mom gave me one of these last year, and not only do they smell fantastic, but a sweet little match box comes with each candle!

This over-the-top coffee table book at Neiman Marcus. Who doesn't need his and hers helicopters?

A set of monogrammed wine glasses at Pottery Barn. I gave these to my dad and my father-in-law a few years ago, and its all they use now!

My amazing, handy, slim shaped, convenient Kindle is always with me!
I love pretty mailing labels...or labeling anything for that matter!

And I do love love love a hand-written note. What's more chic than saying Thank You in French?

These 12 days of Christmas ornaments from Waterford would be a treasure for any family!
How nifty is this little guy? Solves so many problems in the car!!!!
And these 12 days of Christmas ornaments have a little more whimsical feel for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!