November 15, 2010

My forever friends

 Yesterday was the nicest impromptu Sunday spent with Amy, Becca and David. The girls were too kind to come to Atlanta to finish a week of my 27th birthday celebrations. We began the day at Scott's Antique Market (David's first time!) and then headed to Lenox for some browsing. We had a dinner reservation at  Two Urban Licks and enjoyed an AMAZING dinner!
I am so lucky to have these girls in my life!

And this awesome boy too!


My sweet Becca made the most wonderful Red Velvet cake for me - my favorite! I was so impressed with her baking skills!
Don't be jealous! Yes, it is just as delicious as it looks!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm if there are leftovers I would advise you to bring to MNGD tonight!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you leave us comments on what we have going on!